Blinklearning is a technology company that develops solutions for the education sector. We are currently present in 42 countries and offer content from over 50 publishers. In October 2015 Blinklearning was included in Forbes USA’s list of 10 essential companies in technology and education worldwide.
We are looking for a person with high proactivity able to speak fluently in both spanish and english.
See the full description!
- College degree with interest the education sector and new technologies.Bilingual level of Spanish/English.
- It is essential that candidates possess high organizational and analytical skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Work experience with customer relations.
- Full-time availability. (9am-6pm).
- Handling and communication related to the different international projects.
- Support duties in ongoing and future projects.
- Online problem solving / suggestions directed at users in coordination with other departments (technical and content management) registering and passing along feed-back from users.
- Testing new platform features of the tool prior to their launching.
- Proactive contribution to other departments of the company.
- Indefinite duration contract following 3-month internship.
- 40 hour work week.
- Hours: 9am-6pm
Reply to: email@example.com